We are Evangelical Christians committed to Jesus Christ as our only Lord and Savior. We are committed to uphold the revealed truths of the Bible and to this statement of faith.
- The Holy Scriptures - The Bible is comprised of the Old and New Testaments - it is completely inspired by God. The Bible is infallible in the original writings and completely trustworthy in all areas in which they speak, following the self-evident rules of literary interpretation. They are the supreme and final authority of faith and practice for every true believer.
- The Trinity - There is only one eternal, almighty and perfect God. Within the one true God exist three eternally distinct, coequal, and yet unified Persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit.
- Our Savior - Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, existing as the second person of the Trinity. He became human flesh through the miraculous conception of the Holy Spirit in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He united the two natures, God and man, in one person forever. Christ lived a perfect, sinless life on earth, the only one to do so. He voluntarily died on the cross as an atoning sacrifice for our sins, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended into Heaven. He now serves as our High Priest and only Mediator. He will return bodily to earth to judge every human being throughout human history.
- The Holy Spirit - The eternal third person of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit is sanctifier and comforter of true believers. He is the provider of spiritual fruit and spiritual gifts, enabling believers to live godly lives.
- Sin - Through Adam the human race was created in the image of God. Through the sin of Adam, we also are born sinful, corrupt, and separated from God. Therefore, humans as sinners are condemned by God. We are totally unable to atone for or restore ourselves in any way to God.
- Salvation - Jesus Christ's death on the cross is the human race only atonement and forgiveness of sins, and the only way to be reconciled to God. In accepting Christ as both Lord and Savior we are rescued from God's wrath. This is a gift of God's undeserved grace alone, through faith alone, on account of Christ alone. There is nothing we can do to earn or deserve salvation.
- Heaven and Hell - Those who have accepted and embrace the free gift of salvation will be raised from the dead and their bodies transformed like Christ, into an immortal body. True believers will live forever in the fellowship and Kingdom of God in a new heaven and a new earth. Hell is a place of eternal, conscious punishment apart from the fellowship and Kingdom of God, which is the destiny of unredeemed humanity, Satan, and fallen angels who have followed him.
- The Church / Body of Christ - The Christian Church, which is the body and bride of Christ, is composed of all persons who have accepted Christ as Lord and Savior and been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. Corporately and individually, the Body of Christ strives to serve and glorify God through worship, prayer, study and application of the Scriptures, evangelism, sanctified living, good works, and observance of baptism and the Lord's Supper. The mission of the church is the discipleship of all nations, which includes the saving of souls and obedience to God in every aspect of life and thought.
Contact Us to move forward.